So, i dont know if i mentioned this but am part of an organization at my school. I get paid for it, but its more of a volunteer role as the pay is extremely small. Regardless, I was looking forward to March's payment because I seriously need to get the sticker on my licence plate renewed.I've already gotten a ticket for this so,...yes, I need to get it done.
Mind you, this organization has been sinking for a while now. People arent as motivated, i guess but you know...there is OBVIOUSLY more to this story. Okay, so it wasnt obvious...but there is, anyway.
So, we were to have a meeting (this organization) yesterday and out of the 8 of the members, myself and two others were present. With three of eight, we COULD not have an official meeting.
What annoyed me the most was that only one person said that they were not going to be able tomake it.
So, here I am, furious as a George is curious, pissed as urine is yellow and about to blow yet another fuse on this whole issue.
So, I got myself on facebook and sent a message to my beloved org. members.
It reads:
Sent By: ThisBlackGirl
Hi all
I havent received my payment for the month of March. I left a message for THEPRESIDENT and I along with V.PRESIDENT, had checked in the office for it but we could not find it. Not sure if Laura got my messages that I left her to inquire about that. When should I be expecting it?
About the UPCOMING conference, I I'm hoping to attend but I think THE PRESIDENT's help is needed in getting the details done. How can we get through this?
Lastly, no one but VP of CULTURAL AFFAIRS, VP of PUBLIC RELATIONS and I seemed to show up for the meeting today. In my opinion, its fine. But I would have preferred if I was advised of this in advance, just so I would not be there waiting and wondering. I'm sure all out times are precious especially now that exams are coming up. It'd just be more respectful that way.
I understand that it is the end of the year so people are busy. Please delegate or at the very least, inform your team members so we're aware if there is something that you will not be able to do.
With this said, I will not be at our next meeting on Tuesday the 14th. I'll be preparing for an exam that I have on the 15th. If I am absolutely needed, I will come. Please dont hesitate to let me know.
Thanks guys.
sincerely,
THISBLACKGIRL
555- 2345
THEPRESIDENT
your hon. was written march 31st,
i thought V.PRESIDENT gave it to you last week.
you will be able to get it from her (ok V.PRESIDENT?!)
THISBLACKGIRL
No,
we checked in your office, found the stubs (receipts for the actual cheque) but not the cheque.
So, i hear that it was written, because I saw the stub. But we couldnt find the cheque.
---------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------
I have just about had it with these folks.
I'll give details as to why, later.
No comments:
Post a Comment