Soooo, this is the gist.
A few months ago, one friend of mine that I met here, was checking this guy out. She liked him, and it was no secret. It also was no secret that she was sort of seeing this other guy. Now, the issue is that the other guy is very "feminine" in his ways. I KNEW the first time I saw him that this man was gay. He can say otherwise, But i am convinced that he is gay.
I mean, i whine'd on this man once and he beat me to tha whine!!!
YES!!! a white GUY beat me to a whine!
No, hes gay.
But i thought she had no clue, so i pitied her in silence. I later found out that she had asked him and he claimed to be straight. I told her that she needed to realise that he was in denial. That man was obviously stricktly dickly.
Anyway, moving on.
So man A, was the other one she liked, and she liked him alot. They had sex, and she was hoping that they would be together. He later wrote her a letter saying he couldnt/didnt want to be with her. She was devastated. She cried, she sulked, she was angry, she was miserable. Apparently, she said he led her on.
I'm sorry, BUT i disagree.
There was no sign in my eyes that that man liked her.
But, i kept my mouth shut and let her vent anyway.
So... Man B, was the one she stuck with, TILL she realized she was pregnant.
That turned the table.
Man B and her broke up (well, hes gay anyway so they didnt kiss, hold hands, have sex... NO sexual interaction whatsoever.... they were pretty much, friends. She was his hiding post from the world's pointed fingers).
Man A and her got close. She said she didnt like him anymore and that he was allllll over her.
She said he wanted her baddd!
blablabla.
Anyway, she told the world she was pregnant.
But something was weird.
I have had sisters and friends who were pregnant.
PREGNANT people, tend to yap a lot about their womb, body, sickneses, baby, excitement blablayad.
but this girl's case was different. She mostly talked about Man A's reaction to the pregnancy and how they've gotten so close. But not much about the baby!
So i was not suprised today when she said she was feeling sick to her stomach (because of morning sickness) at a meeting she had last week... then made the mistake of telling me
"Oh, by the way, i lost the baby a month ago"
If you're going to lie, lie right.
She was never pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment