I started dating a guy a few days ago. On the 17th, he asked me and I said yes.
What is slightly odd about this relationship is that I usually dont date younger men. He is 2 years younger. He is also 16 hours car drive away from me.
Now, I've done long distance relationships before, but with men who were able to afford plane tickets. I'd go see my ex 1-3 times a week by flight since it wasnt an issue.
But this man is a student, and so am I.
But he is just soooo sexy!
As I get older, I find myself redefining what sexiness means to me.
For the sake of annonymity, we'll call my new boyfie "Sugar".
Sugar...
a leo. darkskinned guyanese man. student. funny. reserved. describes himself as a "pushover". ever so smily. "nice".
I like him because:
he seems to be really different from me...like the water to my flame. Respetful and quite loving, am getting to realize. He seems non judgemental and seems to be really into me.
We met:
Last summer at a party. I was walking to a party with my friend when he said something to us. He was walking with his friend. I looked back and saw his friend but couldnt see him,...actually, i did. I saw his smile. I remember telling him "I heard someone say something and I see your smile but I cant see the rest of you". It was dark out and he just blended with the dark lol. I love that kind of men. I LOVE dark skinned men.
On our way to the party, we chatted, all of us. At the party, we danced, winned and jumped to the soca music at the fete. It was sooo much fun. I remember we took our spaces, me and my girl went away to dance with other folks. At the end of the night, we didnt want it to end. I got in my car with my girl and he with his friend. Then someone had the idea that we shoudl go out to eat, and we should drive down together soooo! My friend went in their car and he came in my car. I let him drive my car because for the first time, i actually found someone who could drive manual! lol. He drove.
We got to the restaurant at china town and I dont even remember if we ate. BUT we went back to the motel they stayed at. My friend stayed downstairs in his friend's car with the friend. My friend is freaky lol so I expected that they'd have sex.
I had never had a one night stand, but for me, that night was to be it.
But somewhere on our way there, I'd asked how old he was. He'd told me. BIG disappointment. I changed my mind about sexing him immediately. I was sure not going to sex a younger man.
Wheni got upstairs in the room, i asked for a shirt, put it on (because my club outfit was SOOO short) and slept.
That was it.
Then he went back to NewYork and I moved to thiswhitetown and... have been fb stalking him ever since. This man is so sexy!
Why didnt I sex him?
How silly of me!
Anyway, now not only am I going to have his body,... am going to have everything that makes him him, all to myself.
He's coming over for the memorial day weekend ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment